When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been finally processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
Cookies and services used
We use a third party cookie that activates the Google Analytics tracking tool. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the online offer by the user is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with other services related to the use of this online offer and internet usage. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not merged with other Google data.
You can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website, including your IP address, and from processing the data generated by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available via the link below. on to deactivate Google Analytics. If the cookie is activated, it will be automatically deleted after two years. You can cancel it at any time by activating the link before the time expires. Activate “opt-out cookie” for Google Analytics!
You can find more information on data use by Google for advertising purposes, setting and objection options on the Google website: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/ (“Data use by Google when using Websites or apps of our partners”), https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads (“Data use for advertising purposes”), https://www.google.de/settings/ads (“Manage information that Google uses to show you ads”) and https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ (“Control which ads Google shows you”).
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
We would like to point out that if you deactivate cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
rights of the data subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data to D third countries exist.
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to have your personal data erased if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you contest, is checked, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or Restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your country, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy whereabouts, your place of work or the location of the alleged violation.
Right to object
If we process your personal data as part of a balancing of interests on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to this processing for reasons that arise from your particular situation, with effect for the future.
If you make use of your right to object, we will stop further processing of the data concerned. If we can demonstrate compelling reasons worthy of protection for further processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if further processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, we reserve the right to further processing.
If we process your personal data in order to conduct direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can raise the objection as described above.
If you exercise your right to object, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the period has expired, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.